WHAT GOOD DOES GRAVIOLA DO?… I will surprise you with my answer because it is such a complete fruit that its use ranges from haute cuisine to the fight against cancer and fibromyalgia.
There is not a single quality restaurant that does not have the graviola in its menu, it has all the characteristics for it, it is exotic, a pulp you can cook with and an extraordinary flavor, a mix between strawberry and pineapple
You do not have to go to a high level restaurant to try this delicacy, you can buy it in specialized health stores of the big European cities and if you are lucky enough to travel or live in Latin America you can find it in any market.
Besides being a delicious fruit , it has other uses that will certainly interest you much more.
Since ancestral times the inhabitants of Latin America have used this fruit to cure all kinds of diseases and today we have discovered that they were right.
I would recommend you to sit because its benefits and properties will surprise you a lot (of course the surprise will be very pleasant)
Let’s list them:
- It has tremendous antioxidant properties; the fruit is one of the largest on the planet and your body and your skin will be grateful.
- Lowers blood sugar levels even if it is a sweet fruit.
- Anti-inflammatory properties and this for certain pains work like magic.
- Controls blood pressure, so may people suffer from hypertension and nature gives us this fruit.
- Prevents stomach ulcers, so start leaving omeprazole at home when you go out for dinner.
- It has antibacterial properties, so much so that in Latin America there are areas that use it to cure herpes and other skin conditions.
- Mitigates the symptoms of fibromyalgia, and yes you read it right, both the chronic pain and the anxiety and depression that this disease entails. And I’m not the one saying it, it is affirmed by the University of Seville.
- Natural anticarcinogen. Demonstrated in many studies of prestigious universities and scientific institutions around the world.
As I suppose that you must be assimilating this article and are a little incredulous, I list below the diverse scientific studies but beware (I have read them all already) is very boring and there are many more.